Simple and playful teether and rattle for babies made from natural beechwood. Minimalistic design, natural soft texture, muted colors and a sweet klak-klak sound make up all-round stimulation for teething babies. Satin-smooth finish and soft curved edges make it easy for babies to hold and light to shake. Wood has naturally anti-bacterial properties and thus is appropriate for soothing gums. The Wandering Workshop's toys are high-quality and designed to be heirlooms.
- A high-quality & eco-friendly heirloom toy
- All toys are hand-cut, hand-painted and sanded satin smooth to offer soft surfaces for little hands.
- The toy makers support responsable forestry by sourcing FSC certified beech wood of European origin.
- Non-toxic, water based paints, AP certified
- Natural beeswax, EN/71.3 certified
- EN/71.3 certified glue
- Handmade in Crete, Greece